Azerbaijan says 193 people killed in Karabakh offensive

Italia Notizia Notizia

Azerbaijan says 193 people killed in Karabakh offensive
Italia Ultime Notizie,Italia Notizie
  • 📰 fmtoday
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 21 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 12%
  • Publisher: 72%

More than 500 troops were also wounded in the operation according to the health ministry.

Smoke rises over the breakaway territory of Nagorno-Karabakh during Azerbaijan’s offensive last week.

The Azerbaijani health ministry said that more than 500 Azerbaijani troops were also wounded in the one-day operation that ended with a rebel pledge to disarm.Armenian separatists have revised up their number of fighters and civilians killed to 213. A brutal post-Soviet war in the 1990s during which the separatists made their gains in the Azerbaijani enclave claimed tens of thousands of lives.

Abbiamo riassunto questa notizia in modo che tu possa leggerla velocemente. Se sei interessato alla notizia puoi leggere il testo completo qui. Leggi di più:

fmtoday /  🏆 5. in MY

Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie

Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.

Azerbaijan kuasai Nagorno-Karabakh, penduduk pindah ke ArmeniaAzerbaijan kuasai Nagorno-Karabakh, penduduk pindah ke ArmeniaArmenia memaklumkan lebih 1,000 orang menyeberang masuk ke negara itu dari Nagorno-Karabakh, selepas kawasan itu dirampas oleh Azerbaijan.
Leggi di più »

Thousands flee Karabakh to Armenia, death toll rises in fuel depot blastThousands flee Karabakh to Armenia, death toll rises in fuel depot blastKORNIDZOR (Armenia), Sept 27 — Hungry and exhausted Armenian families jammed roads yesterday to flee homes in the defeated breakaway enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh, a departure...
Leggi di più »

Dozens dead, 105 missing after blast at Karabakh fuel depotDozens dead, 105 missing after blast at Karabakh fuel depotThe authorities have not given any explanation for the cause of the blast.
Leggi di più »

Dozens dead, 105 missing after blast at Karabakh fuel depotDozens dead, 105 missing after blast at Karabakh fuel depotMOSCOW: The death toll from an explosion and fire at a fuel depot in Nagorno-Karabakh has risen to 68, with a further 105 people missing and nearly 30...
Leggi di più »

Tens of thousands of ethnic Armenians flee Nagorno-KarabakhTens of thousands of ethnic Armenians flee Nagorno-KarabakhAzerbaijan’s offensive triggered one of the biggest movements of people in the South Caucasus.
Leggi di più »

Ethnic Armenians flee Karabakh after breakaway region’s defeatEthnic Armenians flee Karabakh after breakaway region’s defeat(STEPANAKERT-KHANKENDI) Azerbaijan: Thousands of ethnic Armenians fled the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh on Monday, queuing up for fuel and jam...
Leggi di più »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 23:52:55