The prosecution says a blast would have ripped off Nazrin Hassan’s ears.
The prosecution is appealing the acquittal granted by the High Court to Samirah Muzaffar and two teenagers accused of murdering Cradle Fund CEO Nazrin Hassan last year.
Deputy public prosecutor Tengku Intan Suraya Tengku Ismail told the court that ear, nose and throat specialist Dr Zulkiflee Abu Bakar had testified that Nazrin’s ears were intact.Justice Vazeer Mydin Alam Mydin then asked the prosecution to explain why forensic pathologist Dr Siew Sheue Feng wrote in his report that Nazrin died due to “a complication of blunt and blast penetrating injuries”.
The prosecution had previously told the appeals court that the trio should be held responsible for Nazrin’s death. DPP Amril Johari also told the court today that an unknown person had locked the door to Nazrin’s room from the outside. He pointed out that debris was found only on the doorknob, and not the door itself.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
UiTM alu-alukan kolaborasi dengan industri untuk komersialkan produk penyelidikanHasil penyelidikan akan dipamer dan dinilai potensi komersial oleh panel industri yang dilantik iaitu (MTDC) dan Cradle Fund Sdn. Bhd.
Leggi di più »
Kesan kecederaan Nazrin tidak konsisten dengan letupan -PendakwaanPihak pendakwaan memberitahu Mahkamah Rayuan di sini hari ini bahawa kecederaan pada tubuh bekas Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Cradle Fund,
Leggi di più »
France sets up embassy fund to defend LGBTQ rightsNEW YORK, Sept 19 ― France said yesterday that it would set up a fund through its embassies to promote the rights of LGBTQ people, as it met like-minded nations at the United...
Leggi di più »
CelcomDigi still holding talks with govt on 5G involvement, says CEOThe group hopes negotiations can be finalised within this year.
Leggi di più »
Champions League return just the start of Euro adventure for Saudi-backed NewcastleLONDON, Sept 18 — Fuelled by the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, Newcastle return to the Champions League for the first time in 20 years at AC Milan on Tuesday hoping this is just...
Leggi di più »
Champions League return just the start of Euro adventure for Saudi-backed NewcastleLONDON: Fuelled by the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, Newcastle return to the Champions League for the first time in 20 years at AC Milan on Tuesday hop...
Leggi di più »