HAVANA, Sept 15 — Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez said yesterday his country rejects the participation of its citizens as mercenaries in war, contradicting a statement...
HAVANA, Sept 15 — Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez said yesterday his country rejects the participation of its citizens as mercenaries in war, contradicting a statement by Cuba’s ambassador in Moscow hours earlier saying his government did not oppose the legal participation of its citizens in Russia´s war in Ukraine.
“The unequivocal and unswerving position of the Cuban government, in accordance with its national legislation, is contrary to the participation of Cuban citizens in conflicts of any sort and against mercenarism and trafficking in persons,” Rodriguez said on social media. Cuban authorities said those fighting for hire as mercenaries or involved in trafficking could face long prison sentences or even the death penalty, depending on the severity of the crime.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
PM Anwar to participate in two special sessions at 10th Asia Summit on Sept 13KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim will participate in two special sessions at the Milken Institute 10th Annual Asia Summit in Singapore, involving leaders of global industries and investment companies, on Wednesday (Sept 13).
Leggi di più »
Memorial for Haris Ibrahim to be held on Sept 16The event, organised by Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia, will also be live-streamed.
Leggi di più »
Fuel prices Sept 14-20 unchanged across the boardKUALA LUMPUR: The retail prices of RON97 and RON95 petrol as well as diesel will remain unchanged from Sept 14 to 20.
Leggi di più »
Cops deny receiving permit application for Sept 16 rallyKL police chief Allaudeen Abdul Majid says no application has been submitted by the organisers.
Leggi di più »
12MP review: MPs told to expect 'overtime' for debate on Sept 18KUALA LUMPUR: Lawmakers are expected to be in Parliament until 10pm on Monday (Sept 18) to debate the 12th Malaysia Plan mid-term review.
Leggi di più »
Report on Shah Alam plane crash out on Sept 15, says LokeKUALA LUMPUR: The preliminary report on the fatal plane crash outside Bandar Elmina in Shah Alam, Selangor last month will be uploaded on the Transport Ministry’s website at 10am on Friday (Sept 15).
Leggi di più »