SEBERANG PERAI, Sept 22 — The Education Ministry today launched two guidelines to deal with bullying, sexual misconduct and racism in institutions under its...
SEBERANG PERAI, Sept 22 — The Education Ministry today launched two guidelines to deal with bullying, sexual misconduct and racism in institutions under its jurisdiction.
She said it is important for both the students and the community to come together and take up the responsibility to advocate against bullying, sexual misconduct, and racism. However, Fadhlina said cases of bullying, sexual misconduct and racism in educational institutions are under control.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
School in saree controversy has taken 'proactive steps', says Education MinistryPETALING JAYA: 'Proactive steps' have been taken by a school in Kajang after it allegedly barred students from wearing sarees during a National Day celebration recently, says the Education Ministry.
Leggi di più »
Education Ministry: Students can wear traditional costumes when attending traditional and cultural activities in schoolPUTRAJAYA, Sept 21 — All students are allowed to wear their traditional and cultural costumes or dress when attending cultural and artistic activities at all institutions under...
Leggi di più »
German interior ministry wants to force 5G operators to slash Huawei use, says officialBERLIN, Sept 19 — Germany’s interior ministry is planning to force telecoms operators to slash the use of equipment from Huawei and ZTE in their 5G networks after a review...
Leggi di più »
Health Ministry: Compounds worth more than RM1m for smoking offences issued last monthPUTRAJAYA, Sept 20 — The Ministry of Health (KKM) issued a total of 4,884 compounds worth RM1.203 million throughout last month for smoking offences, said director-general of...
Leggi di più »
Ahmad Maslan: Finance Ministry analysing feedback, proposals for Budget 2024KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 20 — The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is analysing new proposals and suggestions from several parties for inclusion in Budget 2024 before it is tabled on October...
Leggi di più »
Ministry denies baby snatching incident at Lahad Datu HospitalPUTRAJAYA: The Women, Family and Community Development Ministry on Wednesday (Sept 20) refuted claims that a Sea Bajau baby was snatched away from a stateless mother in a hospital in Sabah.
Leggi di più »