ON Tuesday, October 3, a 14-year-old boy opened fire at the Siam Paragon shopping centre in Bangkok, Thailand, killing two people and injuring five mo...
Tuesday, October 3, a 14-year-old boy opened fire at the Siam Paragon shopping centre in Bangkok, Thailand, killing two people and injuring five more.
, the shooting came to an end at 5:09pm. when the shooter surrendered his gun and kneeled before the responding officers. Additionally, a senior police official claimed that the handgun had been modified because it was built for only fire blanks., the shooting’s death toll has been reduced from the initially reported three to two., head of the national police, the Burmese woman, who was working in a department store in the mall, died from her injuries later at the hospital, while the Chinese woman, 34, died at the scene.
Although there is currently no information regarding the attack’s motivation, Torsak claimed that the suspect was undergoing psychiatric treatment and had neglected to take his prescribed medication on the day of the incident.Torsak told reporters, “We’ve spoken to his parents.”The Essence, a private school a few metres from Siam Paragon, reportedly told AFP that the suspect was actually a student there.reported that the 14-year-old was charged with five offences in court yesterday .
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
Tiga terbunuh dalam kejadian tembakan di Siam Paragon, BangkokTiga orang terbunuh dan empat cedera dalam satu kejadian tembakan di pusat beli-belah Siam Paragon, Bangkok, kata perkhidmatan kecemasan Thai.
Leggi di più »
Lepas tembakan di Siam Paragon: Remaja dakwa dengar bisikan 'tembak orang'BANGKOK: Remaja lelaki berusia 14 tahun yang melepaskan tembakan di pusat membeli-belah ternama, Siam Paragon, semalam, mendakwa mendengar bisikan yang memberitahunya supaya 'menembak orang'.
Leggi di più »
No Malaysians involved in Siam Paragon mall shooting, says Malaysia’s ambassador to ThailandBANGKOK, Oct 3 — There were no Malaysians involved in the shooting at Bangkok’s Siam Paragon Mall on Tuesday, which killed two individuals and injured five...
Leggi di più »
Three killed, three injured in shooting at Bangkok's Siam Paragon mall (update)BANGKOK (Reuters): Police have arrested a suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in Thailand's capital Bangkok, local media reported.
Leggi di più »
Insiden Tembakan Siam Paragon: TMJ kongsi detik cemasInsiden Tembakan Siam Paragon: TMJ kongsi detik cemas
Leggi di più »
Insiden tembakan di Siam Paragon: Suspek ubah suai pistolSeorang remaja disyaki membunuh dua warga asing dan mencederakan lima mangsa dalam tembakan di pusat beli-belah, didapati mengubah suai pistol
Leggi di più »