Foreigners killed, abducted or missing after Hamas attack

Italia Notizia Notizia

Foreigners killed, abducted or missing after Hamas attack
Italia Ultime Notizie,Italia Notizie
  • 📰 theSundaily
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 51%

PARIS: Scores of foreigners were killed, wounded or taken hostage after Hamas attacked Israel last week, leaving than 1,300 dead in Israel. Gaza Strip...

Israeli security forces stand guard at the site of a direct hit by a rocket from the Gaza Strip in the southern Israeli city of Sderot on October 15, 2023. - AFPPIX: Scores of foreigners were killed, wounded or taken hostage after Hamas attacked Israel last week, leaving than 1,300 dead in Israel.

Twenty-eight Thais have been killed, the foreign ministry said Sunday, with the circumstances unclear in some cases. The dead had been identified among the victims of the attack carried out by Hamas militants on October 7. Earlier this week, President Emmanuel Macron said four children were among those missing.Ten Nepali citizens were killed in Kibbutz Alumim, the Himalayan republic’s embassy in Tel Aviv said.- Argentina: Seven dead, 15 missing -

The BBC has said that 17 Britons, including children, are dead or missing, a figure that has not been confirmed by the government.A kibbutz resident has been reported missing, according to the foreign ministry.Three Israeli-Austrians were killed in the attacks, authorities said. Two others remain missing.The Belarusian embassy in Tel Aviv said three of its citizens had died “in tragic circumstances” and another was missing.

Abbiamo riassunto questa notizia in modo che tu possa leggerla velocemente. Se sei interessato alla notizia puoi leggere il testo completo qui. Leggi di più:

theSundaily /  🏆 25. in MY

Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie

Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.

Israel says Hamas militant behind kibbutz massacre killedIsrael says Hamas militant behind kibbutz massacre killedJERUSALEM: The Israeli army said Sunday it had killed the Hamas commander behind one of the attacks on kibbutz communities that triggered retaliatory ...
Leggi di più »

Israel-Hamas war: China’s Middle East envoy tells Palestinian official that ceasefire is ‘top priority’Israel-Hamas war: China’s Middle East envoy tells Palestinian official that ceasefire is ‘top priority’IPOH: Stern action will be taken against premises owners who rent out “grave-like” rooms, says the Local Government Development Ministry.
Leggi di più »

Russia urges UN Security Council to vote on Israel-Hamas resolutionWASHINGTON: Russia has asked the United Nations Security Council to vote on Monday on a draft resolution on the Israel-Hamas conflict that calls for a...
Leggi di più »

EU chief calls for video summit on Israel-Hamas warEU chief calls for video summit on Israel-Hamas warThe conflict, which has killed more than 1,300 in Israel and 2,200 in Gaza, enters its second week on Saturday.
Leggi di più »

Russia urges UN Security Council to vote on Israel-Hamas resolutionNo changes were reportedly made to the text since it was given to the 15-member body on Friday.
Leggi di più »

EU chief calls for video summit on Israel-Hamas warEU chief calls for video summit on Israel-Hamas warBRUSSELS: European Council chief Charles Michel called a video summit of European Union leaders for next week to discuss the Israel-Hamas war, as the ...
Leggi di più »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 18:30:09