GAZA STRIP, Oct 25 —The Hamas health ministry said at least 50 people were killed late Tuesday in a single hour of increased Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip. “The Israeli...
Amid Aman Palestin fund abuse claims, MACC chief says only on paper trail, yet to call in anyone for questioningHamas says that Israel’s devastating air and artillery strikes have already killed 5,791 people in Gaza including more than 2,000 children and about 1,400 women. — AFP picGAZA STRIP, Oct 25 —The Hamas health ministry said at least 50 people were killed late Tuesday in a single hour of increased Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip.
The Israeli military vowed on Saturday to step up its air raids in response to Hamas’s October 7 attacks on Israel, heightening a conflict that has already left thousands dead on both sides.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
At least 70 killed by Israeli strikes on Gaza, says HamasBombings in the enclave have left more than 4,650 Palestinians dead.
Leggi di più »
Hamas says more than 5,000 killed in Israeli strikes on GazaRAFAH (Palestinian Territories): Gaza’s Hamas-run health ministry said Monday that more than 5,000 people have been killed in the besieged Palestinian...
Leggi di più »
Israeli soldiers skirmish with Hamas inside Gaza amid relentless air strikesJERUSALEM, Oct 23 — Israel pounded hundreds of targets in Gaza from the air on Monday while its soldiers also fought Hamas militants during raids into the besieged Palestinian...
Leggi di più »
At least 55 dead as Israel steps up Gaza strikes, says HamasGAZA STRIP, Oct 22, 2023 — Overnight raids on the Gaza Strip killed at least 55 people, the Hamas government said today, after Israel announced it was stepping up...
Leggi di più »
UN Palestinian refugee agency says 29 staff killed in Gaza warGAZA STRIP, Oct 23 — The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees said yesterday that 29 of its staff had been killed in Gaza since the outbreak of war between Hamas...
Leggi di più »
UN official: Second aid convoy enters Gaza Strip from EgyptCAIRO, Oct 23 — A second convoy of 14 aid trucks entered the Rafah crossing from the Egyptian side to the besieged Gaza Strip yesterday night, Juliette Touma, director of...
Leggi di più »