Kota Kinabalu: Chief Minister Datuk Seri Hajiji Noor has refuted the allegation of power abuse in approving a land deal in Kudat.
“The accusations are ill-intended, politically motivated and aimed at smearing my name. My office will give full cooperation to any investigation on the allegation,” he said in a statement, Monday.Hajiji said all applications go through the necessary procedures through the Land Utilisation Committee meeting and are processed at the office.
SPONSORED CONTENT Daily Express members: Enjoy 1 for 1 signature cocktails and more at Hyatt Centric Kota Kinabalu Kota Kinabalu: DAILY EXPRESS is partnering with Hyatt Centric Kota Kinabalu to offer an exclusive deal for our members. Read more Investigation will be done and appropriate action will be taken against the officer who released confidential documents that had been used to make the allegation, he said.
“In fact, no land title was issued to the four land applications mentioned in the said Facebook post. “There is something wrong. Since the opposition cannot touch on the State Government’s success in attracting high impact investors to Sabah, they used dirty and disgusting tactics to damage the image of the Chief Minister,” he said in a statement, Monday.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
Hajiji says no power abuse in Kudat land dealKota Kinabalu: Chief Minister Datuk Seri Hajiji Noor has refuted allegations of power abuse in approving a land deal in Kudat.
Leggi di più »
Hajiji sangkal dakwaan salah guna kuasa perjanjian tanah di KudatKetua menteri Sabah menegaskan semua urusan permohonan melalui prosedur diperlukan dan dilakukan mengikut undang-undang.
Leggi di più »
Three hurt in Kota Kinabalu mishapsKota Kinabalu: Three people escaped injuries in separate accidents, here, last Friday and Saturday.
Leggi di più »
Sabah CM denies power abuse claim in Kudat land dealHajiji Noor says the accusations posted on social media are ill-intended, politically motivated and aimed at smearing his name.
Leggi di più »
Kota Raya jadi Kota ManilaKini keadaan sebaliknya berlaku apabila Kompleks Kota Raya yang semakin dimamah usia menjadi kawasan tumpuan warga Filipina.
Leggi di più »
No power abuse in Kudat land deal, I’m ready to cooperate on any probe, says HajijiPETALING JAYA: From cleaning their water storage tanks to rescheduling medical appointments, business owners and households are preparing for a scheduled water cut in Klang Valley tomorrow.
Leggi di più »