Number of flood evacuees in Kedah down to 1,383

Italia Notizia Notizia

Number of flood evacuees in Kedah down to 1,383
Italia Ultime Notizie,Italia Notizie
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 41 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 75%

ALOR SETAR: The number of flood evacuees in Kedah dropped to 1,383 people from 420 families as of 8am on Saturday (Sept 30), compared with 1,550 people from 468 families at 8pm on Friday (Sept 29).

Kedah Civil Defence Force disaster management secretariat chief Major Muhammad Suhaimi Mohd Zain said all the victims were placed at 12 relief centres in four affected districts, namely Kubang Pasu, Kota Setar, Pokok Sena and Baling.

According to him, Kota Setar recorded the highest number of evacuees, with 671 victims from 236 families at five centres, followed by Baling, where 458 victims from 127 families were housed at four centres. "In Kubang Pasu, 53 victims from nine families are still being housed at one relief centre, while in Pokok Sena, 201 victims from 48 families are seeking shelter at two centres," he said in a statement here on Saturday .

Muhammad Suhaimi said as the weather improved, floodwaters receded in several areas, allowing some residents to return home. Meanwhile, the Department of Irrigation and Drainage Info Banjir portal said that only one river in the state, namely Sungai Anak Bukit in Taman Aman, here, was reported to be at the danger level with a reading of 2.93m. - Bernama

Abbiamo riassunto questa notizia in modo che tu possa leggerla velocemente. Se sei interessato alla notizia puoi leggere il testo completo qui. Leggi di più:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie

Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.

Number of flood evacuees in Kedah continues to increase as of this morningNumber of flood evacuees in Kedah continues to increase as of this morningKUALA LUMPUR, Sept 28 ―The two northern states in the peninsula are still affected by floods with the opening of a relief centre (PPS) in Perlis, while in Kedah, the number of...
Leggi di più »

Number of Kedah flood evacuee rises to 1,220Number of Kedah flood evacuee rises to 1,220The families are being placed in 11 relief centres in the Kubang Pasu, Kota Setar, Pokok Sena and Baling districts.
Leggi di più »

Flood: Number of victims in Kedah rises to 1,813, Perlis records 48 victims as of tonightFlood: Number of victims in Kedah rises to 1,813, Perlis records 48 victims as of tonightKUALA LUMPUR: The number of flood victims in Kedah continued to increase to 1,813 people from 530 families tonight compared to 1,220 people from 372 f...
Leggi di più »

Number of flood evacuees in Kedah, Perlis continues to riseNumber of flood evacuees in Kedah, Perlis continues to riseKedah continues to be the worst-hit, with 1,813 people in four districts placed in relief centres so far.
Leggi di più »

Civil Defence Force: Number of flood victims in Kedah drops, three relief centres closedCivil Defence Force: Number of flood victims in Kedah drops, three relief centres closedALOR SETAR, Sept 29 — The number of flood victims at relief centres in Kedah has dropped to 1,550 individuals from 468 families compared to 1,908 from 576 families this...
Leggi di più »

Number of flood evacuees in Kedah down to 1,383Number of flood evacuees in Kedah down to 1,383ALOR SETAR: The number of flood evacuees in Kedah dropped to 1,383 people from 420 families as of 8 am today, compared with 1,550 people from 468 fami...
Leggi di più »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 13:11:30