Organisers of tomorrow's KL rally claim no notice given to cancel event so far

Italia Notizia Notizia

Organisers of tomorrow's KL rally claim no notice given to cancel event so far
Italia Ultime Notizie,Italia Notizie
  • 📰 malaymail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 28 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 86%

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 15 — The organisers behind a rally planned to be held in the national capital by pro-Malay and Islamist groups for tomorrow called

"Save Malaysia” have today denied receiving any police notice rejecting their application for the event.“So, if rallies before this were allowed to proceed safely, then our rally which has been labelled and branded as peaceful, should also be carried out,” said the organisers of the rally during a press conference that was also live-streamed on Facebook.

“We held a meeting with all affiliated bodies, including non-governmental organisations, non-governmental individuals, and political parties, to discuss the direction of the Save Malaysia Movement and the demands to the government,” it said. The secretariat, led by the Islamist coalition Ummah and its allied student group Gabungan Mahasiswa Islam Se-Malaysia , also included pro-Malay group Perkasa. It has now been joined by Perikatan Nasional political parties — PAS, Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia and Gerakan — and also Parti Pejuang Tanahair.

Abbiamo riassunto questa notizia in modo che tu possa leggerla velocemente. Se sei interessato alla notizia puoi leggere il testo completo qui. Leggi di più:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie

Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.

KL cops yet to hear from Sept 16 rally organisersKL cops yet to hear from Sept 16 rally organisersKUALA LUMPUR: The police have not received any notice of rallies that are supposedly going to be held by two groups on Saturday (Sept 16).
Leggi di più »

Return Kuala Lumpur to Selangor, says MPReturn Kuala Lumpur to Selangor, says MPLee Chean Chung says lifting the boundaries will be better for urban planning and housing development.
Leggi di più »

Police say no to 'Save Malaysia' rally in KL tomorrow as organisers left out their names and venuePolice say no to 'Save Malaysia' rally in KL tomorrow as organisers left out their names and venueKUALA LUMPUR, Sept 15 ― The Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) rejected an application to hold a rally tomorrow due to the organisers leaving out certain details in their...
Leggi di più »

Refuting cops, organisers of tomorrow's rally say no notice given to cancel event so farRefuting cops, organisers of tomorrow's rally say no notice given to cancel event so farKUALA LUMPUR, Sept 15 — The organisers behind a rally planned by pro-Malay and Islamist groups for tomorrow called
Leggi di più »

MetMalaysia: Monsoon transition phase to start September 19MetMalaysia: Monsoon transition phase to start September 19KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 14 ― The Monsoon transition phase is expected to start on Sept 19 and continue until November. The Malaysian Meteorological Department (MetMalaysia)...
Leggi di più »

Restaurant worker assaulted, threaten with knife, at Pandan UtamaRestaurant worker assaulted, threaten with knife, at Pandan UtamaKUALA LUMPUR: Police arrested a man for assaulting a waiter near a restaurant at Pandan Utama.
Leggi di più »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 12:58:45