Restraining order requested as ex-Spain football boss testifies in assault probe

Italia Notizia Notizia

Restraining order requested as ex-Spain football boss testifies in assault probe
Italia Ultime Notizie,Italia Notizie
  • 📰 malaymail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 50 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 23%
  • Publisher: 86%

MADRID, Sept 15 — Spanish prosecutors today requested a restraining order to prevent former football chief Luis Rubiales approaching national team player Jenni Hermoso, as he...

MADRID, Sept 15 — Spanish prosecutors today requested a restraining order to prevent former football chief Luis Rubiales approaching national team player Jenni Hermoso, as he appeared in court to be investigated for sexual assault for kissing her on the lips.

During the testimony, Rubiales denied the accusations, according to a statement by the prosecutor’s office. She added a possible crime of coercion after Hermoso said she and her relatives had been put under pressure by Rubiales and his entourage to say that she had approved what happened.Judge Francisco de Jorge leads the investigation, which must precede any formal charges under Spanish law and will decide whether the case goes to trial. If it does, he could be jailed for between one and four years.

De Jorge has ordered media, including state broadcaster TVE, to send him footage of the incident and subsequent videos such as one with the players celebrating on a bus with Rubiales and referring to the kiss in what appeared to be a light-hearted manner. The investigation could take several months.Solo sí es síMany players, sports bodies and politicians have backed Hermoso in a campaign coalescing around the hashtag #SeAcabó on social media.

Abbiamo riassunto questa notizia in modo che tu possa leggerla velocemente. Se sei interessato alla notizia puoi leggere il testo completo qui. Leggi di più:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie

Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.

Spain’s World Cup-winning women reject squad call-ups after Rubiales scandalSpain’s World Cup-winning women reject squad call-ups after Rubiales scandalMADRID, Sept 15 — Spain’s Women’s World Cup-winning squad will continue to reject national team call-ups unless there are more changes at the Spanish football federation...
Leggi di più »

Fuel prices Sept 14-20 unchanged across the boardFuel prices Sept 14-20 unchanged across the boardKUALA LUMPUR: The retail prices of RON97 and RON95 petrol as well as diesel will remain unchanged from Sept 14 to 20.
Leggi di più »

Cops deny receiving permit application for Sept 16 rallyCops deny receiving permit application for Sept 16 rallyKL police chief Allaudeen Abdul Majid says no application has been submitted by the organisers.
Leggi di più »

12MP review: MPs told to expect 'overtime' for debate on Sept 1812MP review: MPs told to expect 'overtime' for debate on Sept 18KUALA LUMPUR: Lawmakers are expected to be in Parliament until 10pm on Monday (Sept 18) to debate the 12th Malaysia Plan mid-term review.
Leggi di più »

Report on Shah Alam plane crash out on Sept 15, says LokeReport on Shah Alam plane crash out on Sept 15, says LokeKUALA LUMPUR: The preliminary report on the fatal plane crash outside Bandar Elmina in Shah Alam, Selangor last month will be uploaded on the Transport Ministry’s website at 10am on Friday (Sept 15).
Leggi di più »

Motorists take note: The JPJ MySikap portal will be offline from 15 Sept to 17 Sept for maintenanceMotorists take note: The JPJ MySikap portal will be offline from 15 Sept to 17 Sept for maintenanceThe Malaysian Road Transport Department has announced that the MySikap system will be undergoing maintenance, affecting the MyJPJ app, counter and kiosk services, JPJ eBid and more.
Leggi di più »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 03:40:09