The Kedah Menteri Besar has warned critics for making the state government as the fall guy in the matter.
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter, or Telegram and WhatsApp channels for the latest stories and updates.
According to the contract, the business reportedly obtained a bank loan for the project to the tune of RM30 million. Sanusi said failure would result in him ordering lawyer to initiate legal action against anyone who didn’t remove social media posts linking the state GLC or state government officials to the scam involving the rice supply, as reported by NST.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
Kedah rice mill allegedly hoarding 180 metric tonnes of local rice bustedALOR STAR, Oct 10 — Authorities confiscated 180 metric tonnes of local white rice hidden in a rice mill in the state worth an estimated RM405,000, during Op Beras Putih Tempatan...
Leggi di più »
QuickCheck: Did a minister state that Malaysia must emulate America regarding rice supply?THE winner of the recent Miss Asia Pageant Malaysia 2023 will retain her crown after pageant organisers claimed there was not enough evidence to conclude that she was a “bully” after her accusers declined to step forward and provide proof, reported Sin Chew Daily.
Leggi di più »
Rice mill allegedly hoarding 180 tonnes of local rice bustedThe actor was diagnosed with esophageal cancer last year and had been experiencing discomfort.
Leggi di più »
RM100mil rice supply fraud uncovered, says sourceThe actor was diagnosed with esophageal cancer last year.
Leggi di più »
Sanusi warns of suits over reports, postings on rice supply fraud caseThe Kedah menteri besar says certain news outlets published incomplete reports that left the wrong impression on the public.
Leggi di più »
Sessions court ‘sits’ in hospital for rice supply caseC Kuganeswaran pleads not guilty to submitting false claims for a RM22.8 million project.
Leggi di più »