UPDATE (3 October 2023, 5:43PM): Maxis got back to us with an official statement and we've updated the article below
Maxis got back to us with an official statement and we’ve updated the article below accordingly.
It appears that consumers who are subscribed under local telco Maxis may be experiencing some issues with their lines. The issues aren’t specific and range between being unable to make a simple call out to someone else, to losing internet connectivity, as well as access to the company’s dedicated app.blew up the associated thread addressing the issue. From the looks of it, the connectivity issue is nationwide, with folks all the way in East Malaysia complaining about it.
We’ve reached out to Maxis about the situation and they’ve told us that they are aware of the issue and are already looking into it.The telco got back to us, saying that it had already isolated the disruption and that regular services have resumed for all customers.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
JB shop draws customers with cheaper bunsJOHOR BARU: A second-generation confectionery store here has attracted long lines of customers who are willing to queue for hours just to get their hands on buns that cost 60sen a piece.
Leggi di più »
Zero-Cost Transactions for Micro and Small Businesses Continue With DuitNow QRMicro and small businesses will continue to enjoy zero-cost transactions and individual customers won't get new costs as well.
Leggi di più »
Nokia-brand owner HMD starts making 5G smartphones in EuropeLONDON (Reuters) - HMD Global, the licensee of Nokia-branded smartphones, has become the first major smartphone company to manufacture devices in Europe, with its first 5G model made in Hungary - aimed at customers keen on data security - now available for purchase.
Leggi di più »
Sam Bankman-Fried heads for trial on charges of stealing billions from FTX usersNEW YORK (Reuters) - Sam Bankman-Fried is set to go on trial on charges of stealing billions of dollars from customers of his FTX cryptocurrency exchange starting on Tuesday, nearly a year after the company's collapse shocked markets and tattered his reputation.
Leggi di più »
China says US 'empire of lies', rejects State disinformation reportChina on Saturday accused the United States of being an 'empire of lies', hitting back after a State Department report claimed Beijing spends billions of dollars to spread disinformation globally.
Leggi di più »