'This matter was resolved' - ANC on state security minister, Magashule dispute

Italia Notizia Notizia

'This matter was resolved' - ANC on state security minister, Magashule dispute
Italia Ultime Notizie,Italia Notizie
  • 📰 News24
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 80%

'This matter was resolved' - ANC on state security minister, Magashule dispute | lizTandwa

The ANC says the matter between State Security Minister Dipuo Letsatsi-Duba and ANC secretary general Ace Magashule has been resolved after the two met following accusations that Magashule tampered with the party's national and provincial lists for candidates the party wants to send to the National Assembly and provincial legislatures.

"She knows that she acted irresponsibly. As a state security minister forwarding anything she spreads on social media that has character of misinformation can be very irresponsible."Letsatsi-Duba allegedly told Luthuli House that she had no idea the message she posted on social media accusing Magashule of tampering with party lists would go viral, Legoete said.

"Immediately after this story gained traction, the head office wanted to meet her. Luthuli House was under threat out of the misinformation that she purported."News24 previously reported that there were photos of Magashule circulating on social media with Legoete and several other individuals appearing to be scrutinising documents, which some claimed were the party's candidate lists. The setting of the pictures led to much confusion and speculation on the location of the gathering.

Abbiamo riassunto questa notizia in modo che tu possa leggerla velocemente. Se sei interessato alla notizia puoi leggere il testo completo qui. Leggi di più:

News24 /  🏆 4. in ZA

Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie

Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.

N3 opened following protestN3 opened following protestThe N3 near Cliffdale west of Durban has been opened after community members blockaded it with burning tyres and stones earlier on Sunday.
Leggi di più »

Mali sacks senior army officers, dissolves militia after massacreMali sacks senior army officers, dissolves militia after massacreMali's government on Sunday announced the sacking of senior military officers and the dissolution of an ethnic militia, a day after the massacre of more than 130 Fulani villagers.
Leggi di più »

Cyclone Idai death toll surges past 600, 'worst yet to come'The death toll from a powerful cyclone that pummelled swathes of southern African countries, flooding thousands of square kilometres, on Saturday surged past 600 as diseases stalked tens of thousands of survivors. At least 417 people have died in Mozambique, according to government, bringing to 676 the total deaths when combined with those from neighbouring Zimbabwe.
Leggi di più »

Ramaphosa admits state capture revelations will hurt ANC at pollsRamaphosa admits state capture revelations will hurt ANC at polls
Leggi di più »

eThekwini mayor's handshake snub a sign of intolerance towards youth, says leagueThe ANC Youth League in eThekwini has slammed the party's regional chairperson, Zandile Gumede.
Leggi di più »

IFP supporter ‘hit with a rock’during scuffle with ANC members in KZN | Daily NewsIFP supporter ‘hit with a rock’during scuffle with ANC members in KZN | Daily NewsJabulani Ndlovu was attacked in his house in Lindelani section, ward 5, for allegedly chasing out people wearing ANC regalia during the ANC’s door-to-door election campaign in the area. The ward is controlled by the IFP.
Leggi di più »

ANC lacks coherent policy for deluge of undocumented migrantsANC lacks coherent policy for deluge of undocumented migrantsGovernment does not have an accurate number of the people involved and so cannot provide adequate social services to them, writes Pop Motsisi
Leggi di più »

Trust the ANC, we're working on fixing Eskom: Ramaphosa | IOL NewsTrust the ANC, we're working on fixing Eskom: Ramaphosa | IOL NewsPresident Cyril Ramaphosa has called on South Africans not to panic over Eskom loadshedding and said that rumours of sabotage are being investigated.
Leggi di più »



Render Time: 2025-08-30 15:19:44