PUTRAJAYA: The Court of Appeal has been told that someone had deliberately locked the door from the outside of the burning room where the body of Cradle Fund chief executive officer Nazrin Hassan was found to stage a crime scene.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Mohd Amril Johari explained that the doorknob could not possibly have been locked from the inside because the fire had not spread to the door.
Meanwhile, Mohd Amril said the second pathologist, Dr Prashant Naresh Samberkar, found that there was a post-mortem effect of hypostasis on the back of the body which showed that the victim's body had been moved. "The discovery of bloodstains fits the impact of a blunt object and not the impact of a gunshot or an explosion," he said.
"If there was an explosion , the victim's ear would have ripped off. Ear, Nose and Throat specialist Dr Zulkiflee Abu Bakar had testified that Nazrin's ears were intact," he said.
Italia Ultime Notizie, Italia Notizie
Similar News:Puoi anche leggere notizie simili a questa che abbiamo raccolto da altre fonti di notizie.
Seseorang cipta lokasi jenayah kes bunuh CEO Cradle Fund, mahkamah diberitahuMahkamah Rayuan turut diberitahu bahawa seseorang telah sengaja mengunci tombol pintu dari luar bilik yang terbakar.
Leggi di più »
Cradle Fund CEO didn’t die from blast, says prosecutionThe prosecution says a blast would have ripped off Nazrin Hassan’s ears.
Leggi di più »
Kesan kecederaan Nazrin tidak konsisten dengan letupan -PendakwaanPihak pendakwaan memberitahu Mahkamah Rayuan di sini hari ini bahawa kecederaan pada tubuh bekas Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif Cradle Fund,
Leggi di più »
Islamic finance can help fund NIMP, NETR, says BNM governorInnovation in Islamic finance can help create meaningful impact on the community and economy, he says.
Leggi di più »
France sets up embassy fund to defend LGBTQ rightsNEW YORK, Sept 19 ― France said yesterday that it would set up a fund through its embassies to promote the rights of LGBTQ people, as it met like-minded nations at the United...
Leggi di più »
CelcomDigi still holding talks with govt on 5G involvement, says CEOThe group hopes negotiations can be finalised within this year.
Leggi di più »